Re: sure are a lot of spammers

the interesting (sometimes troubling) part to me at this point is that if they keep it low key, i can't tell if they're legit or not.
a resume service that helps vets or anyone else, for that mattter, i'm all for that, but if all they're here for is to sloppily promote their business, then they need to go elsewhere.
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

Meh. If they are real, they can always use the contact us form on the website and plead their case. I haven't seen a single new registrant with a legit small business use that feature in years. Great way to weed out spammers.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

shinzen wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:08 am Also, if you're going to quote them, please break the link so others don't get suckered in.
Sorry, I did that before I realized it was a spammer.

Bad dog.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Hmm. They have started trying a new method of putting their spam in the signature rather than the website. Just edited global new user permissions to not let them do that. We'll see if that helps.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou