Re: Hello from NY

HuckleberryFun wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:45 am
Bisbee wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:40 am
GOPerfect wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:33 am Good for him, about time we describe these freaks in the way that they should be described.

Fucking freaks indeed. Got a dick, you are a dude. No dresses, make-up or fake tits can change that!

Entire group of losers and freaks.

Mr GOP just engaged in hate speech. Sexual intolerance on this forum is a bootable offense. Thought everyone here would like to know not to make the same mistake.
Oh my! He couldn’t have heard that kind of talk in Holland. :silent:
While he said goperfect was 'a' family business name, I think it's clear that it's not his family...

AndyH wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:14 am
willjr75 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:01 am
HuckleberryFun wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:46 am
willjr75 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:35 am

These 4 or 5 guys took Maxine Waters's order to push back on Trump supporters literally.
Well you know, us low IQ individuals just can’t help but do as we’re told.
You guys are right about one thing though: only about 3% will fight.
We are the III Percent Progressives!
I don't think you are low IQ unless you actually truly believe you will pick up a gun and fight.
I'm just sorry you and your friends won't join one of our postal matches. It would be sweet to see you get your butts handed to you.

Hey - what do fascists prefer: .30-06, .308, or 5.56? Last time around .30-06 did the job pretty well, but maybe they don't make fascists like they used to. I'd hate to waste ammo.
Hate speech reported.

willjr75 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:23 am
HuckleberryFun wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:46 am

Well you know, us low IQ individuals just can’t help but do as we’re told.
I don't think you are low IQ unless you actually truly believe you will pick up a gun and fight.
I'm just sorry you and your friends won't join one of our postal matches. It would be sweet to see you get your butts handed to you.

Hey - what do fascists prefer: .30-06, .308, or 5.56? Last time around .30-06 did the job pretty well, but maybe they don't make fascists like they used to. I'd hate to waste ammo.
Hate speech reported.
I was just asking you a friendly question, just in case you knew the answer. Oh, wait - you think that the probability that liberals can out shoot members of the trumenproletariat is hate speech? Hmmm...
Attachments
tears.jpg

HuckleberryFun wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:25 am Calling someone a fascist is not hate speech. Flailing! Try again.
I was hoping for shooting tips, but I guess at least some of our new friends aren't really interested in guns. Imagine that.

willjr75 wrote:
HuckleberryFun wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:46 am Well you know, us low IQ individuals just can’t help but do as we’re told.

Hate speech reported.
Children should not play on the internet unsupervised.