Re: Greetings from Southern Maryland

Hi from NJ!
Watcha ride?

My two rides are a 2002 Yamaha FZ1 (998cc) jetted with an Ivan's Performance Products jet kit and a Yoshimura performance exhaust.
The other is a 2004 Yamaha FJR 1300 with Holeshot exhausts and Ivan's Dynojet custom programming, as well as custom EBC brakes and rotors, and Wilbers fork springs and a Wilbers shock.

Despite all but one of my bikes being Yamaha, I'm not convinced there's no other bike, just they were the right bikes at the right time. First bike was a 1971 Suzuki T-250 2-stroke I put over 30,000 miles on.

Been riding over 40 years....
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

Re: Greetings from Southern Maryland

nigel wrote::wave: Hello I had a GT 500 in the mid 70s
Holy Shit! The Titan's descendant! The GT series were heavier than the T series and had ram-air cooling systems, which may or may not have actually worked.

I haven't ridden my t-250 in over 30 years, but it's still in pieces in my shed...one day.....It was a fun ride when it wasn't broke. 30HP, 280 lbs! Light and fast, the original "Pocket Rocket".
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."