Re: Salutations from Australia

stl303 wrote:Welcome from Missouri!

i have 2 friends that have expatriated to OZ... one started off in Byron Bay then moved to Mullumbimby, then the other moved to Perth. So you could say I have agents on both coasts.
Both are VW bus enthusiasts and are in the Kombi Club now. Yes, we've come for your Kombi's.

Haven't been there yet, but as soon as I can take a month off of work at once (another difference between the US and every other 1st-world nation... we don't have any mandatory holiday standards for employers), we're going and renting a caravan to beach bum up and down the east coast.
Another :welcome: From the Show Me State...

I spent a month in Wollongong NSW in '68 while I was in the Navy stationed in Hawaii. At that time I had an Erma Lugar .22 and enjoyed shooting it. Now I am planning on a Sig P226 Have Friends in Melbourne Area..
The more you Learn the Less you Know..
USN, Ret. '63-'85
Sig P226 MK25, Browning A Bolt II .223 Remington
St. Louis, MO/Webster Groves
http://theliberalgunclubinc.memberlodge.org

Geez the guys asked about guns and he gets politics. Fundamental issue with this site. :laugh:

OK, what you want is a .22, or better would be a .223 with a .22 kit. Then you have some very good options for cheap (meaning lots, which is good) shooting, while using the same gun system so your proficiency is awesome with the gun.
When only cops have guns, it's called a police state.
I carry due to toxic masculinity.......just other people's.

Antiquus wrote:Geez the guys asked about guns and he gets politics. Fundamental issue with this site. :laugh:

OK, what you want is a .22, or better would be a .223 with a .22 kit. Then you have some very good options for cheap (meaning lots, which is good) shooting, while using the same gun system so your proficiency is awesome with the gun.
Hah, I expected politics, so it's fine. It's right there in the website's title after all. But thanks for the tip!
██████
██████