Re: Greetings to all new forum members!

INVICTVS138 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:18 pm
rhino777 wrote:Did I hear correctly there are state specific forums? I'm not seeing them but maybe I still need to access to those? Or at least WI? Thanks!
You need to be a LCG member and confirm with admins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So who's the most active admins? I message a couple of them the other day but didn't hear back....thanks!
“Everyone smiles with that invisible gun to their head.”

― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

rhino777 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:48 pm
INVICTVS138 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:18 pm
rhino777 wrote:Did I hear correctly there are state specific forums? I'm not seeing them but maybe I still need to access to those? Or at least WI? Thanks!
You need to be a LCG member and confirm with admins.

So who's the most active admins? I message a couple of them the other day but didn't hear back....thanks!
Include your membership number and it might speed things up.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

Greetings to all new forum members!

Katharyn wrote:Wondering if there is actually any conversation going on here or just BUMPS to join.

AND question -- I joined, Jan 29th, happily. So why are things locked?
Or is this kind of deserted around here?
Welcome!

It’s pretty the same 20 or so of us that are the regular posters here. But a lot of wisdom on a variety of topics. Sending your membership info to the admin will get the locked stuff unlocked .

Katharyn wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:26 pm Wondering if there is actually any conversation going on here or just BUMPS to join.

A hearty :welcome: from over in Kentucky, land of two or three blue islands in a sea of red.

As INVICTVS138 notes, there are a smallish number of regular commenters, and any number of folks who post once in a while.
Eventually I'll figure out this signature thing and decide what I want to put here.

Katharyn wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:26 pm Wondering if there is actually any conversation going on here or just BUMPS to join.

If you are a paid member, then send me a private message with your membership number and I'll upgrade your permissions. The forum doesn't automatically do that.
106+ recreational uses of firearms
1 defensive use
0 people injured
0 people killed

I'm glad to join the LGC and make my first post on the forum. I live in the Dallas-Ft. Wort area and would love to meet like minded people. I do shoot pistols, but really love to shoot clays (trap, skeet, five-stand, etc). I also occasionally go hunting for upland game or ducks, and I have a hunting dog, but have been really turned off by the gun/hunting culture here in Texas.

IdeanTX wrote:I'm glad to join the LGC and make my first post on the forum. I live in the Dallas-Ft. Wort area and would love to meet like minded people. I do shoot pistols, but really love to shoot clays (trap, skeet, five-stand, etc). I also occasionally go hunting for upland game or ducks, and I have a hunting dog, but have been really turned off by the gun/hunting culture here in Texas.
Welcome from Ohio. —- where there not much of a bird hunting culture left at all (toxic or otherwise) …. I generally hunt by myself or with my oldest son. Water-fowling is done solo via kayak.

But I’m primarily a pistol shooter/collector for recreation anyways.

IdeanTX wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:39 pm I'm glad to join the LGC and make my first post on the forum. I live in the Dallas-Ft. Wort area and would love to meet like minded people. I do shoot pistols, but really love to shoot clays (trap, skeet, five-stand, etc). I also occasionally go hunting for upland game or ducks, and I have a hunting dog, but have been really turned off by the gun/hunting culture here in Texas.
A hearty :welcome: from up Kentucky way!
Eventually I'll figure out this signature thing and decide what I want to put here.