Re: New member from KY here

Welcome from Lexington! There is a Kentucky LGC facebook group. We would love to have you join.
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

Ridge83 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:55 am
CDFingers wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:29 am Greetings from northern California. What do you shoot?

CDFingers
I plink around with rimfires most of the time. But I have a fairly diverse collection of rifles,shotguns and handguns
Everyone would like to know what are some of your fav rifles, shotguns, and handguns, if you have so many you have favorites.
BTW, it's OK to have favorites unless they are your kids....
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

YankeeTarheel wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:28 pm
Ridge83 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:55 am
CDFingers wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:29 am Greetings from northern California. What do you shoot?

CDFingers
I plink around with rimfires most of the time. But I have a fairly diverse collection of rifles,shotguns and handguns
Everyone would like to know what are some of your fav rifles, shotguns, and handguns, if you have so many you have favorites.
BTW, it's OK to have favorites unless they are your kids....

As far as favorites. I would have to say I enjoy light and handy carbines. Generally in pistol calibers (yes this includes rimfires). I grew up with shotguns as the main option for general purpose firearms and while I respect the 12 and 20 gauges I tend to favor the runt of the litter (the .410 is just more enjoyable to shoot).