Re: Hello from Wisconsin

posting pics is a bit complicated. especially so since there're two ways to do it. having said that...
there's a limit to the number of pics per post, i think it's three. there's a size limit, too, i think it's under 400k each. have your pics ready in an easy-to-find location before starting your post.
use the "full editor". you may have to explicitly select it. you can type some of your text now, or later.
scroll down below the message panel, you'll see two tabs, "options" and "attachments". click "attachments".
this is where you get a choice, you can click "add files" and navigate to your pic, or if (this is the way i prefer) you've got the forum windowed (not full screen) you can navigate directly to your file, and click, drag and drop your pic into the message box. notice the border of the message box is dashed. once you've selected the file, the filename will appear in the attachment box. click "place inline" and it will appear in the window at the current cursor position once you submit.
IMG_0528.jpg
repeat up to 3 times altogether if you wish,
c961911.jpg
hit submit when you're done. it's actually much easier than it sounds once you've done it a couple of times.
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

Re: Hello from Wisconsin

Welcome from a Wisconsinite now in Florida (Refuge from winter). Do you live in South East Wisconsin? If you do try Mcmiller sports center. Its a nice outdoor range.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" Ben Franklin
Beto in wisconsin