Re: howdy from Austin

Contact atxgunguy and spara. Atxgunguy is the regional cat herder for the central Texas region. If y'all can mask up and social distance, do what's reasonable.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

Check back with me in a month. Our illustrious governor just green lit a bunch of measures that will either prove ordinances are working or that they are still a categorical failure. I'd bet on the latter.

In spite of all the crap going on, I have been healthy for the last 6 months and intend on staying that way.
LGC Texas - Vice President

atxgunguy wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:46 pm Check back with me in a month. Our illustrious governor just green lit a bunch of measures that will either prove ordinances are working or that they are still a categorical failure. I'd bet on the latter.

In spite of all the crap going on, I have been healthy for the last 6 months and intend on staying that way.
I agree and have similar goals. Thought you should be able to make the call in your camp.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.