howdy from Austin

Moderators: admin, Inquisitor, ForumModerator, WebsiteContent

UnderNoPretext
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: howdy from Austin

Post by UnderNoPretext »

Hey, I'm a new member here myself. Hopefully we can get an Austin/San Antonio meetup soon.

sikacz
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by sikacz »

Contact atxgunguy and spara. Atxgunguy is the regional cat herder for the central Texas region. If y'all can mask up and social distance, do what's reasonable.
ImageImage
"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

Crow
Helpful Contributor

Post by Crow »

howdy
-crow

atxgunguy
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by atxgunguy »

Check back with me in a month. Our illustrious governor just green lit a bunch of measures that will either prove ordinances are working or that they are still a categorical failure. I'd bet on the latter.

In spite of all the crap going on, I have been healthy for the last 6 months and intend on staying that way.
LGC Texas - Central Region President

sikacz
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by sikacz »

atxgunguy wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:46 pm
Check back with me in a month. Our illustrious governor just green lit a bunch of measures that will either prove ordinances are working or that they are still a categorical failure. I'd bet on the latter.

In spite of all the crap going on, I have been healthy for the last 6 months and intend on staying that way.
I agree and have similar goals. Thought you should be able to make the call in your camp.
ImageImage
"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.