Re: Hello from Riverview

KlownKannon wrote:Whoops, where in Michigan are you from? I'm in Grand Rapids, but I'm not actually from here. Hell, I'm moving to Philly in six months. Where am I from again?

This is the way!
I spent most of my life in St Clair Shores but I’ve lived in several places here n there. Been in Fl for 12 years now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lurker wrote:i grew up in florida, spent many years in st pete, tampa, lutz, sarasota.
:welcome: how liberal we are depends on how you define "liberal". me, not so much. most of these folks tolerate me anyway. i guess that's liberal?
Hey Lurker, I spent time in St. Pete in the 80s... my grandfather lived there and I would visit.

Welcome from sunny South Florida!

If you ever want to go to gun Disneyland, check out Okeechobee Shooting Sports, it's less than 2 hours from you and is one of the best ranges in the country. Traditional rifle and pistol ranges, holster draw ranges, rimfire, pistol, and unlimited rifle reactive target galleries, long range rifle, private 300-degree bays for more advanced movement and barrier training, the whole nine. They're even building a campsite there. And they're totally cool with rapid fire and you can rent full auto from the pro shop if you ever wanna hit the ol' giggle switch.

kronkmusic wrote:Welcome from sunny South Florida!

If you ever want to go to gun Disneyland, check out Okeechobee Shooting Sports, it's less than 2 hours from you and is one of the best ranges in the country. Traditional rifle and pistol ranges, holster draw ranges, rimfire, pistol, and unlimited rifle reactive target galleries, long range rifle, private 300-degree bays for more advanced movement and barrier training, the whole nine. They're even building a campsite there. And they're totally cool with rapid fire and you can rent full auto from the pro shop if you ever wanna hit the ol' giggle switch.
At first I thought you were asking me if I wanted to shoot up Disney World...which, probably?...I will look into if I’m out that way again, especially if I spent a day at the “magic kingdom”! Thanks for the suggestion & hello back.

Mandaliberal wrote:

At first I thought you were asking me if I wanted to shoot up Disney World...which, probably?...I will look into if I’m out that way again, especially if I spent a day at the “magic kingdom”! Thanks for the suggestion & hello back.

Hah! Yeah definitely don't shoot up Disney World, no matter how annoying the tourists are or how questionable Disney's business practices may be.

If you ever make it down to the lower 3 counties I'd be happy to do a range day with you, I got plenty to shoot for sure. And hopefully I run into you at a state meet one day!

kronkmusic wrote:
Mandaliberal wrote:

Hah! Yeah definitely don't shoot up Disney World, no matter how annoying the tourists are or how questionable Disney's business practices may be.

If you ever make it down to the lower 3 counties I'd be happy to do a range day with you, I got plenty to shoot for sure. And hopefully I run into you at a state meet one day!
Sorry I had a brain fart “gun Disneyland” = Okeechobee shooting sports...I gotcha. I will definitely give you a heads up if I venture there. Looked at some pictures & it looks pretty awesome. My brother belongs to an outdoor range in Ruskin. It has a draw range & standard range area but no automatic rentals...