Re: New member here

Welcome from Lexington KY. There is a Tennessee Chapter of LGC. I don't know how active they are. There is also a Kentucky chapter that is just forming.
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

JohnQuixote wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:26 pm I'm new to the group and looking for people who are not Trumpeteers to shoot with in or near middle Tennessee.
User name checks out.

I'm in California so will wave from afar, which is next to the bar.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

JohnQuixote wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:26 pm I'm new to the group and looking for people who are not Trumpeteers to shoot with in or near middle Tennessee.
Welcome home. Pull up a stump and set a spell.
To be vintage it must be older than me!
The next gun I buy will be the next to last gun I ever buy. PROMISE!
jim

CDFingers wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:09 pm
User name checks out.

I'm in California so will wave from afar, which is next to the bar.

CDFingers
At the bar of the court again or the ballet bar or the happy bar with happy waters?
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

lurker wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:06 am interesting:
Last active: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:31 am
Total posts: 1 | Search user’s posts
yes, i'm quoting myself. pay attention. john Joined and made his intro post in the wrong subforum, looked in again the next morning, then gone, lo these many (two) months. not that there's anything wrong with that. :whistle:
i'm retired. what's your excuse?