Cat on the bag

Cleo is our wild outdoor adventure cat. Unless it's storming to beat the band, she'd rather be outside. Even with this last three days of continuous rain, there she sits out in the garage on top my archery bag. Maybe time for a new feed sack.

P1010325.JPG
CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

Re: Cat on the bag

She was born in our backyard, and except for getting spayed and having an ear infection treated, she's not left the yard. Sometimes I'll go to play archery and she'll be sleeping on the bag, so I wait. Or I'll rattle the kitty crunchy box and she'll miraculously wake up. She's on my lap now.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

I like cats. We have a "Garfield" now. Friendly, lovable, destructive as hell, undaunted by our Belgian Sheepdog and Tervuren (he was "raised" by another Sheepdog), and a total pain in the ass. Or, as my wife refers to him: That stinkin' rotten orange cat (While he's cuddled up with her). The other cat's more normal, friendly, but he's a bit shy.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

Did someone say cat raised by sheepdog?

That cat is a feral psychotic murderer I never wanted. The sheepdog is an irritatingly neurotic rescue.

They're cute and tonally complimentary, though.

Lucky me.
'Sorry stupid people but there are some definite disadvantages to being stupid."

-John Cleese
Attachments
IMG_1103.JPG

All Belgian Sheepdogs are bit crazy..and their close relatives, Tervuren are higher strung. We had one with painted paws like yours, but he was awesome! He and the STROC would chase each other around. The cat would literally punch him in the face, then he'd grab the cat's head in his mouth. Then they'd curl up together for a nap!
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."