Lee-Enfield No 5 Rear Sight

So I decided to bring back the No 5 to its original condition - take off the scope and put the rear sight back on. I'm kinda an open sight guy anyway and having a scope mounted on a jungle carbine just does not make sense. Seems like an easy thing to do, right?

But I need an exploded diagram and there is this little pin in the parts box that I have no idea where that goes or if it is too damaged to reuse. Also placement of the spring. Anyone ever mess with these sights? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Here's some pics.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”
Attachments
Lee - Enfield No 5 rear sight.jpg
Lee _ Enfield rear sight.jpg

Re: Lee-Enfield No 5 Rear Sight

Spring goes in the hole, plunger on top of spring with flat toward receiver. Use the rear sight to press the spring down while you insert the long pin (notice it has a screwdriver slot, but not threads). Once you have that pin all the way in, now take that tiny little pin in one hand, and a screwdriver in the other. With the screwdriver, turn the pin until you see the hole in the pin pointing straight up on the other side. You'll notice there's a slot on the other side of the receiver for this pin.
“I think there’s a right-wing conspiracy to promote the idea of a left-wing conspiracy”