What's new for 2021?

2021 is here and unsurprisingly ShotShow has been cancelled.

So far I've heard that Walther is coming out with a new pistol of some kind in February. If internet rumors are to be believed, it is Some variant of the PPQ.

I've not heard or seen anything else thus far...

What have you heard??

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Re: What's new for 2021?

wings wrote:I've heard that guns and ammunition will eventually return to stores.

Just before they're all banned.
Eventually.

My mother-in-law - an avid republican - stopped by last week. She is convinced that the 2nd amendment is going away this year. And there are going to be beaucoup taxes on guns.

I'll enjoy mine till then. Hoping someone comes out with a nice revolver or a pocket 380.

The 2nd Amendment's not going away. It takes 2/3 of both Houses of Congress and 3/4 of the states--38, to pass an amendment. No way there's no way you'll get 2/3 of either house--290 representative and 67 senators, and less than 13 states voting NO on such an amendment. There's no way that's happening.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

lurker wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:20 pm
JaxTeller wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:55 pm convinced that the 2nd amendment is going away this year.
the 2nd won't go away, but there will certainly be attempts to further infringe it.
No doubt. At some point a correction will be made when infringement has gone too far.

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

JaxTeller wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:55 pm
wings wrote:I've heard that guns and ammunition will eventually return to stores.

Just before they're all banned.
Eventually.

My mother-in-law - an avid republican - stopped by last week. She is convinced that the 2nd amendment is going away this year. And there are going to be beaucoup taxes on guns.

I'll enjoy mine till then. Hoping someone comes out with a nice revolver or a pocket 380.

There are already several good pocket 380s. The saturated market moved on to pocket 9mm a few years ago.

It will be interesting to see what comes out during this time.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt