Is an AR 15 good for home defense?

When you look into several weapons, you can conclude that the AR-15 is easy to use. It is a fine gun that is suited for beginners. People shoot better with a carbine. If you ever don’t believe his, you have to go to the shooting range and try it out. But it is essential to customize ar15 and get better results of it. Lower recoil is what makes you use the gun again and again. Another important factor is its sufficient accuracy. You can personalize the weapon easily and get good results in the end.

Re: Is an AR 15 good for home defense?

Winston wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:52 am When you look into several weapons, you can conclude that the AR-15 is easy to use. It is a fine gun that is suited for beginners. People shoot better with a carbine. If you ever don’t believe his, you have to go to the shooting range and try it out. But it is essential to customize ar15 and get better results of it. Lower recoil is what makes you use the gun again and again. Another important factor is its sufficient accuracy. You can personalize the weapon easily and get good results in the end.
:welcome: winston. your post has a curious scent of spam. maybe i'm being overly suspicious.
nah, on re-reading, your awkward grammar and preachy tone give it away. apparently gun forums are a worthwhile target. my guess is a failed tagline spam attempt. prove me wrong, bro.
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

Winston wrote:.. Another important factor is its sufficient accuracy. You can personalize the weapon easily and get good results in the end.
I’m just glad you can personalize the weapon easily and get good results in the end! And it’s sufficiently accurate! Why didn’t you guys ever tell me that?? Acccess to that kind of knowledge is worth a year of LGC membership alone!

DamnYankee wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:10 pm
Winston wrote:.. Another important factor is its sufficient accuracy. You can personalize the weapon easily and get good results in the end.
I’m just glad you can personalize the weapon easily and get good results in the end! And it’s sufficiently accurate! Why didn’t you guys ever tell me that?? Acccess to that kind of knowledge is worth a year of LGC membership alone!
Don't feel bad we didn't tell anyone; mainly because its not good for home defense.
"it's a goddamn impossible way of life"
"And so it goes"