Is anything "flooding" the firearms market in 2020?

I keep seeing videos on YouTube involving military surplus guns as bargains "everywhere" the problem being that most of the videos are 2-10 years old. So looking to get a cheap sks, or a dirt cheap mosin seems to be more the exception than the rule as I poke around.

So what I am wondering is what if anything is flooding the market now? What do you consider a bargain because supply is vastly exceeding demand? Or are the bargain glut deals all dried?

Re: Is anything "flooding" the firearms market in 2020?

Getting another handgun (which I'd like) is tough in NJ. Have to apply at the Police Station for a purchase permit.

Buying a rifle or shotgun is much easier. All you need is a FPID card and pass the N.I.C.S. and take it home. But I don't need or want any more rifles. 4 is more than enough for me.

But I do want a revolver in 9mm...but who knows when????
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

geno wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:02 pm Pistol wise these cz 82's are available from multiple sites with a range of prices:
https://dahlonegaarmory.com/product/ci- ... -condition
https://2ndcityfirearms.com/product/ci- ... condition/
Big difference in price between the two dealers. The Czechs refused to buy Russian Makarovs and instead made their own pistols in Warsaw Pact 9X18 mm. Nice shooting pistols.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

bajajoaquin wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 10:05 am Before the pandemic (BP?) 9mm Mak was available cheap by the case. You could easily buy a lifetime supply. I’ve also read several sources that say you could shoot .380 safely in them.
380 is a smaller diameter than the Makarov so It would probably go down the tube OK, wouldn't expect astounding accuracy out of it. Don't know anything about how good that would be for the pistol. You can get 9x18 cheaper than you can 380 still, and thats even brass cased.