New reloading product: a deck

This is the ROCKDock™ Reloading Bench Docking Mount System. I like the idea here.

https://www.patmarlins.com/

So, if you have more than one press or limited bench space, you can use this. You put a set on shelf, too, so you can store all your presses on that shelf, freeing up bench space.

I address this problem by using C clamps to clamp my press to my bench. This product looks pretty slick, so put it here. I found it in a little ad in the upper left corner of the back pages of the current issue of Handloader.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

Re: New reloading product: a deck

I'm amazed at how pricey things have become. The Lee just fits Lee, but this has two halves, so it accommodates any size. Still, I'm not motivated to spend the bucks to replace my C clamps.

I think there's a contingent of gun people who have bucks and want and get this kind of tool. I'm an old school C clamp type, though.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

eelj wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:06 pm Seems like a good system for someone with a small bench with limited space. What I would want as an improvement is some kind of riser for it to be mounted on so I could mount it in on the bench away from the edge. I hate bending over for stuff that falls on the floor.
Funny you would mention that... https://inlinefabrication.com/collectio ... ing-system

I bought a case ejector system from these guys for my Lee turret (LOVE IT!) and have been lusting for various items they have for my reloading bench ever since.
“We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it.”
― Ernesto Che Guevara

Yeah, I've got the Inline Fabrication setup for both of my presses as well. One is the changeable plate version, the other is a fixed version- super solid. Dan makes good stuff. Agreed on the case ejector as well, I love it when I'm running a batch with the powder measure rather than weighing charges.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou