Re: Anyone interested in an occasional 10 meter postal match

I would be interested but I would need to get a pistol that I can shoot it with. The only one I own right now is more about power than accuracy. I'll take the silhouette target out to the garage later tonight, see how I do and get back to you.

I'm thinking I might be able to slip one of these into the budget with out too much resistance from the marital unit.

http://www.pyramydair.com/p/IZH-53M-air-pistol.shtml
'Sorry stupid people but there are some definite disadvantages to being stupid."

-John Cleese

I know, old thread. I'm in for 10M ap. The last 10 years hasn't been easy for those of us who like all of our Bill of Rights intact and I sort of drifted away from shooting. The Patriot Act was a huge let down. Anyway, I guess AP is a great way to get back into shooting without too much cost, considering the current economic situation. I still have a stack of 10M ap targets and a sleeve of Vogel Pallets.

Anyone else in LA interested in 10M ap?

thanks,

John . . . liberal gun owners. . . this like traveling though the desolate desert. . .

Great idea. Count me in. Just received a Beeman P17. $40.00. Lots of excellent reviews. Very accurate. Easy to work on. Very hard to cock. Not for kids. Mounted a red dot and having fun.

Pointfocus
I remarked, I was trying to keep relaxed, the Zen Master replied: 'That's just the trouble, you make an effort to think about it. Concentrate on your breathing, as if you had nothing else to do. (Quote modified to fit.)
Zen in the Art of Archery.