Icicle Abatement

Am I the only one that enjoys this sport?

.177 cal of ice breaking power. I think I may have been an avalanche buster in a previous life.
An intellectual is someone that can change their mind after being given enough evidence.

“ I nearly murdered somebody, and it made me realise that you can't face violence with violence. It doesn't work. ”

—Joe Strummer

Re: Icicle Abatement

Simmer down wrote:Isn't that a little risky in a Chicago neighborhood or is that part of the excitement?
Thrill of the hunt. :cry:
An intellectual is someone that can change their mind after being given enough evidence.

“ I nearly murdered somebody, and it made me realise that you can't face violence with violence. It doesn't work. ”

—Joe Strummer

I live next door to a CPD sergeant.

—Joe Strummer

whitey wrote:Good thing it wasn't black ice, CPD might have joined you in shooting it.
No they would have kidnapped it and taken it to a remote unknown location and worked it over. Later released without charges.
Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here! The Dude.
Skilled Labor Isn't Cheap - Cheap Labor Isn't Skilled