Icicle Abatement

Using my P1 to rid the house of killer icicles is very fun.
An intellectual is someone that can change their mind after being given enough evidence.

“ I nearly murdered somebody, and it made me realise that you can't face violence with violence. It doesn't work. ”

—Joe Strummer

Re: Icicle Abatement

I know someone who did that with snowballs. Problem was he forgot that his ragtop convertible was parked down below. Oops.
Capitalism was reasonably content under Hitler, happy under Mussolini, very happy under Franco and delirious under General Pinochet. -- John Ralston Saul

SwampGrouch wrote:Walther or Beeman?

Beeman with a W Germany stamp.
An intellectual is someone that can change their mind after being given enough evidence.

“ I nearly murdered somebody, and it made me realise that you can't face violence with violence. It doesn't work. ”

—Joe Strummer

I had to up the game today. My RWS rifle was ineffective so I had to get the Hammerli .22 and that will break five inches of ice.

—Joe Strummer