Crosman 2300t thoughts

So been kicking around the idea of a pellet pistol for garage use, and am primarily interested in something CO2 powered so that it repeats as a normal semi-auto would. (Don't care about blowback, concerned with sight window and accuracy more so) Anyway, anyone have one of these?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001DC ... PDKIKX0DER

Looks to be reasonably priced if it's accurate and durable, some of the lower priced stuff doesn't appear to be either? On the flip side, I'm not doing this for competition, just some garage plinking, would I be better served by just picking up one of the 357's? Haven't had an airgun since I was a kid.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

Re: Crosman 2300t thoughts

My neighbors kid has a regular pump up crosman. It's pretty accurate to about 15 yards. It goes from pick a letter on a can and you are able to hit it to it's hard to hit the can real fast. I don't know if the pellet starts tumbling or what the malfunction might be - never shot any paper with it. Just had as much fun as we could with it.

JohnDeer wrote:My neighbors kid has a regular pump up crosman. It's pretty accurate to about 15 yards. It goes from pick a letter on a can and you are able to hit it to it's hard to hit the can real fast. I don't know if the pellet starts tumbling or what the malfunction might be - never shot any paper with it. Just had as much fun as we could with it.
I grew up with a pump crosman pellet and a spring daisy bb gun- Fun little plinkers as well, but I'm thinking a pellet CO2 is the way I'm wanting to go, particularly for a pistol.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

Hmm.. Very interesting. My Umarex 22lr is not what I would feel comfortable small game hunting with, It's just not quite as accurate as I want. (It may be going up for sale here in short order, and that would free up some funds that are already allocated to guns, so..... hmmm)
- Maya Angelou

Whoops! Realized I forgot to post up after I got this. Nice little practice piece for the garage, went with the 2240 (Thank you Inquisitor!) and ordered the TKO air brake to go along with it. Man that thing makes a difference. Perfect for plinking practice and "seeing fast" in the garage.
- Maya Angelou

Attachments
20130728_173841.jpg