CO-op video gaming - looking for gaming partners

Hi all,

I am still pretty new here, but even though those hairs on my head are very white these days, I'm a lifelong gamer and love co-op gaming in particular. I actually don't have anything going on right now but I'm looking at Squad, for instance, for PC game play atm. In any case, if there are other gamers out there who are looking to game together, feel free to say so. I'd like to get to know my virtual neighbors off the range. I'm mainly Xbox and PC, but whatever platform suits you is just fine. :beer2:
Last edited by Saganesque on Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“This aggression will not stand, man.” — The Dude

Re: CO-op video game matchmaking: let's get social

I have images of buying granola and quinoa in reusable containers and seeing a hippy-chick with flowers in her hair (testing patchouli oil?) on my way to the bulk foods aisle.

Co-op matchmaking, man. What were you describing?
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

Re: CO-op video game matchmaking: let's get social

Stiff wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:18 pm I have been gaming on and off since Atari, but these days the only game I still play is Hitman. The last coop game I played was Left 4 Dead 2. Multiplayer games need too much time commitment. Maybe I’ll pick it back up later when I have more free time.
I'm terrible at it, but if you're ever looking to play LFD2 sometime, ping me.
“This aggression will not stand, man.” — The Dude

Re: CO-op video gaming - looking for gaming partners

Are you playing World of Warcraft or counterstrike? We could team up as I'm getting bored lately of playing alone. I love all kinds of games, be it PS4 or PC ones but I tend to get obsessed with the thrill that you get out of a multiplayer WOW 2. I remember the countless we spent with my friends playing on the school computers while we were supposed to do projects and the teacher was just looking at us wondering what was going on. Nowadays, we are more into shadowlands leveling which is way more advanced than our days of the game so if someone is interested please drop me a pm.
Last edited by greaseboi on Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: CO-op video gaming - looking for gaming partners

alucca wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:02 pm I have an interesting multiplayer game website [url=https://impostor-game*com]impostor[/url] , if you have some free time please visit it. Very pleased to be your partner.
:welcome: alucca! stop by our new member intro section and tell us what you like to shoot and how you found us!
(since your probably-spam link is probably-relevant). (even though you'll probably never post here again)
i'm retired. what's your excuse?