Re: What song are you listening to right now?

mark wrote:Xela, I have no idea what in the hell it was - but it wasn't ABBA. I am pretty sure that Gloria Gaynor sung that song. ABBA was this:

:ohmg:

I get it now. You pro'bly haven't seen the movie "The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert".

Xela
"We are all born mad. Some remain so." Waiting for Godot

"...as soon as there is language, generality has entered the scene..." Derrida

Xela wrote:(I'm assuming you're making the right reference.)
No, I just hate Abba. one of my many bosses has a habit of putting abba on the theatre's sound system during work calls. This results in a very high quality sound system pumping out some of the crappiest music available, and one unhappy rigger(me).
Every one you've ever met or will ever meet, knows something you don't. -Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Anti-Gravity Activist

Black Lives Matter

Xela wrote: :shock:

It's like Ted Nugent and AC/DC both rolled into one.

Gosh

Xela

Yeah, they are insane. I don't actually listen to it myself but they are very popular around here when they have a concert. And playing the chainsaw is definitely something worth seeing once.
"The waves which dash on the shore are, one by one, broken; but yet the ocean conquers nevertheless."
- Lord Byron

Ihad that album when I was a kid and the the song that I liked the most was I hate everybody, my uncle who was a jazz bass player and one of the first to be inducted into the Mn. jazz musicians hall of fame claimed that they put it on the album so everybody would know that he could really play, believe me comming from my uncle that was no small praise. He played with some of the biggest names of his era.
"Hillary Clinton is the finest, bravest, kindest, the most wonderful person I've ever known in my whole life" Raymond Shaw

These guys are coming to town next month and since there is a chance of a sell out I might buy some tickets for some scalping profit. I am going to enjoy having some bougie Dallas kid drive to Pleasant Grove to buy his tickets after posting them on Craigslist. On that note I am pissed off that shows are starting to sell out in Dallas. I was listening to bands like this before all the hipsters started liking them. I saw this band on a whim last year on a Saturday in a half full venue I really don't think this year is going to end without me catching a hipster with a right cross to the face.

I know Metalslug is going to appreciate this rant.