Re: Lee McKinney

:welcome: an intro thread in the new member section would be nice. you shoot black powder?
how did that maine ulster scots thing work out for you? done any surveying lately?
MarkDaiute wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:48 pm I have the pleasure of having met Lee McKinney at Camp Perry in 2013 during the vintage rifle matches. I would like contact info so I can set about purchasing a sling from Lee
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

Re: Lee McKinney

Another PM sent with info. He makes a variety of leather slings, and whatever length you need. I have quite a number of his M1907 slings, and I have two of his somewhat narrower 1 inch "hasty" slings that I use on .22 sporters. His slings are made of Latigo leather, which stretches less than Top Grain. He does not number the holes in the leather, which is fine with me because I never used them. Being 6 foot 4 inch, I need a longer sling than usual, and some of the MilSurp rifles I have used in CMP competition have the sling loop a lot further forward, needing an even longer sling. I did not see him at Camp Perry this year.