Re: LGC BULLSEYE CLUB MATCH #22 IS OPEN

cooper wrote:
wings wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:36 am I still hope to improve my first round attempt, if I can get back out to the range before Halloween.
Hope you can get out there again.
I am not going to be able to make it this time. The local range where I do my bullseye shooting (the one with the electric target moving gismo) is 25 bucks an hour and there's usually a lot of waiting, the other range where I go to has 20 minutes shooting periods between changing targets so I can see spending an hour and a half just to shoot 30 rounds between warm up and etc. Between homeschooling and my job, the days are just too short.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Merle wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:23 am
cooper wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:23 am The world is crazy right now. Might as well have a moment of peace to yourself and shoot a round. Send me scores before November 1st. Turnout has not been great so far.
question; is it OK to shoot more than one gun per category?
I picked up some new toys and would like to try them out.....
I think this is all about encouraging playtime with toys, new or old. Unless anyone else has a problem with it, I'm good with it. Still one entry per category.

OK, I got to take my toys to the range to play! Today I got to shoot my new Ruger Wrangler for the first time. :yahoo:

Not exactly a target pistol, so it may not be appearing in the Bullseye League... :bananadance: But! It sure is a fun plinker. :yes:

I shot the centerfire match, but I've gotta tally the scores and send 'em in. It's been a long time since I've been to the range but it sure felt good, I tell you whut.
"I am not a number, I am a free man!" - Number Six

Bacchus wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:19 pm OK, I got to take my toys to the range to play! Today I got to shoot my new Ruger Wrangler for the first time. :yahoo:

Not exactly a target pistol, so it may not be appearing in the Bullseye League... :bananadance: But! It sure is a fun plinker. :yes:

I shot the centerfire match, but I've gotta tally the scores and send 'em in. It's been a long time since I've been to the range but it sure felt good, I tell you whut.
Excellent!!! Send them in! Heck, send in the Wrangler scores too.

Reminder to everyone, get your scores to me by 10/31. Still a few days to get out there.

Another reminder. Make sure I reply to your email. If I don't reply to you, I didn't see your scores, so PM me then.

I didn't shoot the match with the Wrangler, just kind of testing it out. It did do this at 15 yards - the second 12 through the pipe, and the first bunch at that range...
IMG_8098.JPG
If I can get out later this week, I may shoot the match with it for giggles. :)
Last edited by Bacchus on Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

greetings,

my computer took another dive - all that works now (most of the time) is E-mail. new one coming next week.

FWIW, here is my effort
Ruger MK 2 with red dot sight
CCI std vel
slow: 49 (really dropped the ball here)
timed: 86, 2X
rapid: 79, 1X

gave up on CF, as ammo was not to be found - BAH HUMBUG :no:
Merle from PA

Merle wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:16 pm greetings,

my computer took another dive - all that works now (most of the time) is E-mail. new one coming next week.

FWIW, here is my effort
Ruger MK 2 with red dot sight
CCI std vel
slow: 49 (really dropped the ball here)
timed: 86, 2X
rapid: 79, 1X

gave up on CF, as ammo was not to be found - BAH HUMBUG :no:
Nice shooting! Don't feel bad about the slow fire- it's usually the one I have the hardest time with regularly.

I also feel your pain about centerfire- that ammo is about as common as chicken lips. I lucked out and my range shop actually had some in stock; only one box per person, but still!

Hey all, I just heard from a member that had emailed me scores, but I can't find them in my email, so please if you entered and I didn't write back to you, just send them to me through the forum private message.

My apologies if this involves you. I don't know what happened here.

I'll extend the deadline till Friday, then I'll post scores next weekend.

Participation level was low. Weird times, I guess. Nonetheless, it was good to see a few results come in. Thanks to all who participated.

Congrats to Bacchus for winning Centerfire and Bucolic for winning Rimfire.

Wings sent me scores that I can't find anywhere in my email, but says they weren't winners. Hope that's not the case for anyone else.

Centerfire
- Bacchus: 258

Rimfire
- Bucolic 289, shooting with a Ruger MK III 22/45
- Bacchus: 277
- Merle: 214, shooting with a Ruger MK 2 with red dot sight