Bullet Drop App?

I like Nikon Spot On for my Nikon BDC scope. Just picked up (another) Vortex Diamondback. The salesman showed me the app he uses. It had a free and paid version and I was so excited about how sexy my new rifle looks I forgot to get the name.

So, I'm looking for an app I can enter crony and BC data, select reticle type, and get bullet drop info for distance. I've also got Hornady's app for wind correction.

Re: Bullet Drop App?

58Hawken wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:48 am I like Nikon Spot On for my Nikon BDC scope. Just picked up (another) Vortex Diamondback. The salesman showed me the app he uses. It had a free and paid version and I was so excited about how sexy my new rifle looks I forgot to get the name.

So, I'm looking for an app I can enter crony and BC data, select reticle type, and get bullet drop info for distance. I've also got Hornady's app for wind correction.
I use STRELOK. They have a free version and the premium version. I have the paid version - I think it was like $12 and it has ammo data and reticles are pretty comprehensive. It gives you tons of options and information. I'm still new to it and learning how to use it. Still, it's pretty impressive.