Re: bloglifenews

Stiff wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:20 pm This is where we hit that ! button and report it as spam. Lurker seems to be slacking this time.
Yes, "Paging Detective Inspector lurker".
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

keenanmj85 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:57 pm So...is this where we ask what he shoots?
no, but close. you ask when you suspect a spammer. when they actually post spam, then it's a different game.
Stiff wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:20 pm This is where we hit that ! button and report it as spam. Lurker seems to be slacking this time.
yes, and yes.
come on guys, i have to eat and sleep some time. i can't hold y'alls hand all the time.
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

Ah you think the blog life is your ally? You merely adopted the blog life. You I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man and by then it was nothing to me but blinding. The spam links betray you, because they belong to me! I will show you where I have made my home while preparing to bring justice. Then I will break you.

wings wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:19 pm Ah you think the blog life is your ally? You merely adopted the blog life. You I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man and by then it was nothing to me but blinding. The spam links betray you, because they belong to me! I will show you where I have made my home while preparing to bring justice. Then I will break you.
:roflmao:
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt