Re: Armorer's manuals for almost anything

You found Steve's pages. That is just one page, to get the whole story go here and look for links as he is very public about who and what he is and how he got there. It's a pretty good read, but especially the reloading story - and he's been reloading for 50 years. Please note also, that this site and his bandwidth is out of his pocket, so if you decide to download the entire SAAMI centerfire, rimfire, pistol and shotshell specs as I have, throw him a donation to help with his bandwidth costs.

There's a lot to like there, and a couple of things to cringe at. He's a GOA member and apparently pretty right wing in some things he links to. But a lot of people talk right wing but don't act right wing, the website says he's generous and kind, and likes people, so in my mind he gets a pass on a lot of stuff.
When only cops have guns, it's called a police state.
I carry due to toxic masculinity.......just other people's.

Yeah, he's got a great sites going, think he'd be willing to add the LGC to his Page?
Antiquus wrote:You found Steve's pages. That is just one page, to get the whole story go here and look for links as he is very public about who and what he is and how he got there. It's a pretty good read, but especially the reloading story - and he's been reloading for 50 years. Please note also, that this site and his bandwidth is out of his pocket, so if you decide to download the entire SAAMI centerfire, rimfire, pistol and shotshell specs as I have, throw him a donation to help with his bandwidth costs.

There's a lot to like there, and a couple of things to cringe at. He's a GOA member and apparently pretty right wing in some things he links to. But a lot of people talk right wing but don't act right wing, the website says he's generous and kind, and likes people, so in my mind he gets a pass on a lot of stuff.
Every one you've ever met or will ever meet, knows something you don't. -Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Anti-Gravity Activist

Black Lives Matter

Howdy Y'all
Seems that a person that provides good information, it should not matter what their leanings are.
I mean look at the name of this site for one! Talk about an oxymoron for you. When you go to all the trouble to be a responsible firearms owner (no matter the reason) who cares why or what you do or do not support. As long as it is within the US Constitution, not a hate group and within the firearms laws keep you ideals checked at the door. This site is about firearms ownership and use or repair.
Happy firearms owners support the 2ndd Amendment.
Yours in service
James Acerra
Gun Control is HITTING your TARGET
Attachments
This covers all the Mosin Nagant series of rifles.
This covers all the Mosin Nagant series of rifles.

I found he did not have listed half of what I own:
HK VP9
Ruger 1771
SIG P320
Windham Weaponry

He does, however, list my:
Beretta Cx4
Kel-Tek Sub2000
Marlin 1894
Taurus Revolvers (though no specific ones)

He also does not list these popular items.
HK P30
SIG P365
Walther PPQ
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

Emailed him trying to subscribe for a year:

"Since then I have closed my retirement business in order to have 6 or 7 days a week and 10 to 15 hours a day to implement password security and build the firewall as the attacks have have continued and have grown more sophisticated. With the amount and kind of traffic I am getting I would have to take the whole system offline permanently without this new security. I have built over 14,000 filters now and traffic is 99.9% limited to the US and Canada. It will be 100% soon and I'm looking forward to having my life back."

It's amazing this guy can even pay his bills with how much time he supposedly puts into this site. He called to verify me last night during the SIG zoom presentation so I called him back afterwards but he wouldn't approve me because "some Iranian could have bribed you to call back for him from this number!". He's supposedly calling me back randomly in the next few days so "should just be ready for it". Not sure if it's going to be worth it with this guy's paranoia.................