Re: Cashmyguns

Haven't used them. Usually I post for sale on local message boards, here, or Gunbroker. All transactions through an FFL for a private party transfer are required in my state, so we meet up at a local FFL who can do the BG check.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

Never heard of it and not looking it up.

Use gun broker or your LGS. What state are you in (I didn't see an intro thread)? Your state and local laws may alter your decision.

Don’t Get Scammed: Five Tips for Online Gun Buying, Selling

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/dont ... -shopping/
1. Use a Trusted Website

You can see some of the questions and information we require from sellers before they are verified. As Reagan famously quipped, “Trust but verify.”
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Also worth noting- selling directly to an LGS or site like you listed will result in the lowest return on your sale. They are out to make a profit on the deal, so have to look at resale value to them- they'll often offer about half of what you can get on the retail market. Much like selling a car to a dealership or trading it in. More hassle to do it yourself, but leaving a lot less money on the table.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

I actually gave this outfit a try because I had a gun and no time hitting the shops asking for prices. I did some background research on them and I didn't find anything bad about them. They offered a decent price and sent me a UPS label. I sent it off to them and got promptly paid. I would definitely consider them again.

mynamesi wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:18 pm When there will be such freedom with guns as you have...
:welcome:
it would be nice if you'd stop by the new member intro area and tell us something about yourself and what you like to shoot.
let me guess, you ain't from around these parts?
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

lurker wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:29 pm
mynamesi wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:18 pm When there will be such freedom with guns as you have...
:welcome:
it would be nice if you'd stop by the new member intro area and tell us something about yourself and what you like to shoot.
let me guess, you ain't from around these parts?
I beat you to this one, lurker. He's banned already. Ukrainian IP address and referred by "googlesadf"
106+ recreational uses of firearms
1 defensive use
0 people injured
0 people killed