150 rounds allegedly fired during Portland shooting

150 bullets hit 8 apts, 7 cars, 1 woman in NE Portland
Reports of shots fired were recorded around 11:15 p.m. in the 600 block of NE 87th. Police rushed to the scene and close NE 87th north of Glisan in the Montavilla neighborhood.

Once they secured the scene, officials said they found evidence more than 150 rounds were fired. The wounded woman was hit in the arm and taken by an ambulance to an area hospital for treatment. She’s expected to live.
“Somebody needs to save us, help us. It should be the role of government officials to make sure citizens are safe in the place they live,” said Sulimani. “Any one of us—if not me then my neighbors—could have been dead last night.”
Portland's deadliest month in 30 years ends with 150 shots fired
On Friday, police returned to the Montavilla neighborhood for another shooting. They say more than 150 rounds were fired at the scene. Bullets damaged car windows and even made their way into people's apartments. Kemoh Sulimani was sitting at his computer when a bullet came flying through his window.
"This is a war zone with bullets flying all over," Sulimani said. "It’s like rapid fire. Pop! Pop! Pop! Pop! Then where I was sitting a bullet just came flying through directly over my head and lodged in the wall."

One woman wasn't able to avoid the gunshots, and was hit in the arm. Neighbors came out of their bullet-riddled homes to help make a tourniquet for her.

Re: 150 rounds allegedly fired during Portland shooting

Wino wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:23 pm Anyone know where the Bundy's are these days?? Probably right wing agitators or Blackwaterites.
Funny you should ask, Ammon Bundy who with supporters took over Malheur National Wildlife Refuge and was exonerated.
Ammon Bundy, an anti-government activist who led the 41-day armed takeover of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge back in 2016, expressed support for the Black Lives Matter movement and for defunding the police in a recent Facebook video.

He said in the video that he had considered attending, near his home in Boise, Idaho, “a rally with the Black Lives Matter in support of defunding the police because yes the police need to be defunded.” He decided not to attend the rally, citing concerns about potential violence from fellow “Patriots” who have criticized his stance on the issue. Anyone who doesn’t understand his support for the movement “must have a problem,” he said.

“You must have a problem in your mind if you think that somehow the Black Lives Matter is more dangerous than the police,” he said. “You must have a problem in your mind if you think that Antifa is the one going to take your freedom.”
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/amm ... he-police/
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan