Re: LGC in the news

Yes: good article. In the online version at the bottom we see: LiberalS WHO LOVE GUNS followed by those points. The info is good there from the NoCa chapter.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

Since I am not aware here, how different is GOC from GOA? It sounds like they are waiting for us to 'step out of line' so they can pounce on us. Maybe they should work more on getting viable alternatives to Ghost Gun and Turn Them All In.
In a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich the chicken and cow are involved while the pig is committed.

ErikO wrote:Since I am not aware here, how different is GOC from GOA? It sounds like they are waiting for us to 'step out of line' so they can pounce on us. Maybe they should work more on getting viable alternatives to Ghost Gun and Turn Them All In.
It sounded like that to me too!

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

Its a good article and I noticed so far the comments have been a bit more rational. It will be nice when people realize that it"s not a liberal or conservative issue.
"Hillary Clinton is the finest, bravest, kindest, the most wonderful person I've ever known in my whole life" Raymond Shaw

sikacz wrote:
ErikO wrote:Since I am not aware here, how different is GOC from GOA? It sounds like they are waiting for us to 'step out of line' so they can pounce on us. Maybe they should work more on getting viable alternatives to Ghost Gun and Turn Them All In.
It sounded like that to me too!
To any of the readers who are paying attention to what was said by those guys, I think it's a good highlight of what we, as liberal owners are up against- hated by both the left and the right.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

Re: LGC featured on front page of San Jose Mercury News

bigstones wrote:The Liberal Gun Club has scored another major publicity victory. Imagine my surprise and delight this morning when I picked up my San Jose Mercury News and found the smiling visage of Fukshot on the front page. Attached to it was a pretty good article on the Liberal Gun Club.

For those of you who don't get the Merc you can read it here: http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_2515 ... g-liberals
Merged. ;)
Anything unattempted remains impossible.

Like coffee? (or tea?)

Sounds like just another storefront. The signs in the window and over the door say, "2nd Amendment Rights," but when you step inside the shelves are stocked with far right politics.
"There never was a union of church and state which did not bring serious evils to religion."
The Right Reverend John England, first Roman Catholic Bishop of Charleston SC, 1825.