Taran Butler (Taran Tactical) Leaked Video

Apparently the fella responsible for training Keanu Reeves for the John Wick trilogy (or tetrology) is a bit of a creep; a video pulled from his phone (probably a cloud hack or the like) was leaked on InstaGram showing him perving on an employee.

I'm still fairly new to the gun world, has there been a Weinstein-type before in the firearms industry before or is Taran the lucky first? Apparently the video is fairly graphic so I found this fella doing a run-down of it, though he does provide a link.
"See, chess doesn't prepare you for this. You can't say that a rook and three pawns flanked your knight but he laid down suppressing fire and punched through them anyway. You get disqualified if you try that."

Re: Taran Butler (Taran Tactical) Leaked Video

I’ve only been in the gun community for 3 years so I wasn’t familiar with Tori Nonaka. But based on searching the net didn’t she become on of Taran’s girls at some point?

When I first became aware of Taran Butler I wondered what his deal was with all the girls and with the video that was just released I didn’t realize Jade Struck is only 21 years old. If the video is a few years old she must have been 18 or 19 I guess.

I would be surprised if he didn’t lose all or most of his sponsors and deals with movie producers from his behavior. Only time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro