Re: Glasses Fogging up when Shooting with a Mask

VodoundaVinci wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:21 pm Sorry...saliva. Wet your glasses with your saliva and then dry with a lens cloth. No more fog.

VooDoo
It's an old cure. There are more modern chemicals. But another simple trick I use is move my glasses so they are just over the nose piece of the mask, instead of between the mask and my face.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

I understand you better than anyone. I have very poor eyesight, which is why I have to wear glasses. Every time I go to university (it's pretty cool outside), my glasses fog up. Every month I order a huge amount of N95 masks on https://pandemicpal.net/n95-masks-coronavirus-covid-19/. I often have to take off my glasses and wipe them. This situation often occurs in lectures. I'm wearing a mask, and it's making my glasses fog up. If you're wearing glasses, the only thing you can do is wear lenses, which is very uncomfortable.
Last edited by Ritalean on Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sirgol wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:25 pm I understand you better than anyone. I have very poor eyesight, which is why I have to wear glasses. Every time I go to university (it's pretty cool outside), my glasses fog up.
Ritalean wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:29 pm I understand you better than anyone. I have very poor eyesight, which is why I have to wear glasses. Every time I go to university (it's pretty cool outside), my glasses fog up.
Ok, it’s confirmed, Ritalean is a bot.

Are you gonna get rid of it now?
Glad that federal government is boring again.

K9s wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:53 pm I couldn't get past the "shooting range requires a mask" part. Where is this range located?
The whole problem is now moot. I quit this range and now shoot into a mountain located on my daughter's property. It's only disadvantage is that I no longer have a covered shooting area. Small price to pay for the freedom to shoot the way I want, wearing whatever I want (or not). There are additional advantages which I do not care to go into at this time.

Booliteer wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:40 pm
K9s wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:53 pm I couldn't get past the "shooting range requires a mask" part. Where is this range located?
The whole problem is now moot. I quit this range and now shoot into a mountain located on my daughter's property. It's only disadvantage is that I no longer have a covered shooting area. Small price to pay for the freedom to shoot the way I want, wearing whatever I want (or not). There are additional advantages which I do not care to go into at this time.
like free, no politics, and you can choose who you shoot with? all pluses.
i'm retired. what's your excuse?