Holsters for semi-obscure guns: Sig 290RS and Bersa 380

Anyone have suggestions for holsters that fit the Sig 290RS or the Bersa Thunder 380CC? Regular Thunder 380 compatibility would be OK, too. The CC just has a slightly shorter barrel (and slightly different grip, which I suspect won't matter) so they should work similarly.

Interested in appendix or 11:00 carry and pure pocket holsters. I made a pocket holster for the Bersa out of duct tape leather which works kinda OK, but it is wearing through the gun's finish rapidly.
IMR4227: Zero to 900 in 0.001 seconds

I'm only killing paper and my self-esteem.

Re: Holsters for semi-obscure guns: Sig 290RS and Bersa 380

K9s wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:39 am I had one custom made for the P290RS OWB years ago. It cost about the same as a factory made holster. The IWB is from Tagua. The mag pouches are SIG from CDNN when they had a clearance sale a long time ago.

I absolutely love the OWB.
Did you write "290" on the outside of the belt clip so people will ask you ".380 or 9 mm?"
IMR4227: Zero to 900 in 0.001 seconds

I'm only killing paper and my self-esteem.

Buck13 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:34 pm
K9s wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:39 am I had one custom made for the P290RS OWB years ago. It cost about the same as a factory made holster. The IWB is from Tagua. The mag pouches are SIG from CDNN when they had a clearance sale a long time ago.

I absolutely love the OWB.
Did you write "290" on the outside of the belt clip so people will ask you ".380 or 9 mm?"
:roflmao:

I put it there because I have too many damn IWB holsters for similar cc guns. I got tired of remembering which holster went with which pistol.

I also put a T on the bottom of my Taurus 92 mags because they are so similar to the Beretta 92 mags, but are not interchangeable.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Buck13 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:06 pm
highdesert wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:48 pm I bought a Galco Stinger for a Bersa years ago, it's quality. Paid a lot less but times change.
https://www.galcogunleather.com/stinger ... _1301.html
That's nice lookin'. I doubt I'd want to carry the Bersa OWB, but that's good enough for formal wear.
Those work for the P290 9mm and the Bersa Thunder. Options for each on the drop downs.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt