Images in posts- Update

BEcause I am an idiot, and I didn't check my backups first, we did lose some of the images entirely, for which I am as annoyed as you are, because I should have double checked before the reinstall.

But I didn't, and some of them are gone. I am uploading a backup from last year, which should address some of the older posts. But if you mad e a post in the last two months, and it had pictures, those are no longer on the forum. I have two backups to restore, and am doing that now.

Re: Images in posts- Update

Thanks so much for your work on this. I really appreciate it.
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

K9s wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:09 pm Restoration is usually thankless work.

Thanks!!
i keep casting heal again and again and again to boost my restoration skill, base attribute willpower. but it's not moving. maybe there needs to be actual damage for the heal to work?
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

One thing I noticed was that the file name appears where the photo used to be--that is, my file name I used when I uploaded. I will explore what I can do in my Mauser B7 thread in how-to.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

I went thru my attachments in my user control panel and dumped all the dead ones. No biggie and thanks for all your efforts and trouble.
"Being Republican is more than a difference of opinion - it's a character flaw." "COVID can fix STUPID!"
The greatest, most aggrieved mistake EVER made in USA was electing DJT as POTUS.