Re: Education tips - how choose best writing service

My wife's a dean at the local Community College. She encourages every instructor and professor in her division to use a service to detect the essay writing service and plagiarism in the students papers. The other Deans across the college do the same. They normally don't expel them just give them an F so they flunk out same effect less hassle.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,

Re: Education tips - how choose best writing service

TrueTexan wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:51 am My wife's a dean at the local Community College. She encourages every instructor and professor in her division to use a service to detect the essay writing service and plagiarism in the students papers. The other Deans across the college do the same. They normally don't expel them just give them an F so they flunk out same effect less hassle.
Every college I know of uses a centralized service that checks for plagiarism. Students are required to put it through the system first. It makes it harder for people to buy or use previously written essays and papers. Of course, that means that the wealthier students can still pay someone to write original papers for them. Not much you can do about that as a professor, but it makes it easy to see how some of these incompetent & lazy wealthy Ivy League grads made it through school.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt