Re: Time for a dog picture thread?

My little old lady. Adopted from the pound as an adult in 2008 and showing her age. Liver and kidney are not in good shape, but she will be with me until the end.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt
Attachments
sasha-3774027210955976315.jpg

Bleu3.jpg
We couldn't keep our foster, Jack, the Abaco potcake, because he couldn't understand that our cats aren't food, otherwise a nice dog.

We were notified that this guy was surrendered in East Stroudsburg, PA, to a no-kill shelter there. A BT rescue league member scans as many regional shelters as she can looking for BTs, and BSDs, and Malinois. She spotted him and let us know. So we went and got him. Fits right in. Even the cats are good with him.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

Anyone knows what can crumble teeth in dogs, just recently began to notice that my dog seemed to have decreased the volume of each tooth. My veterinarian said that the cause of this disease may be bad food, we changed the food but your dog did not want to eat it. The food was good, but my dog didn't want to eat it. Even his favorite, cool toys from Rubber Toys helped cheer her up but couldn't get her to eat the new food. Does anyone have any thoughts about how you can teach a dog to eat new food, or maybe he has problems with digestion?.
Last edited by Anklaass on Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lurker wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:37 am:hmmm: :think:
At least they revived a thread dear to my heart. What a strange question/post, though.

What wears down teeth? Gosh, I cannot imagine what might wear down teeth in a mammal. /s
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Beautiful dogs! Thanks to the spamster for reviving this thread. Who doesn't need dog pictures?

BearPaws, tell me about the basset hounds. My wife thinks they would be a good old person dog for when we've retired. Meaning, hopefully lazy, low maintenance and affectionate. I don't know anything about them. Do they check those boxes or are they high energy, high maintenance.