Re: Post Your Cartoons and Yuk Yuks

I know my left wing guns love my silica gel packs in safe plus the electric dehumidifier - like day spa 24/7/365/366 for them ! LOL
"Being Republican is more than a difference of opinion - it's a character flaw." "COVID can fix STUPID!"
The greatest, most aggrieved mistake EVER made in USA was electing DJT as POTUS.

Ok... cultural lesson for the non-Nipponophiles amongst us... and possibly just those over 60:
These are like mini-breadsticks dipped in chocolate or other exotic flavors. Everything is artificially flavored and guaranteed to turn your urine fluorescent.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

Try the classic flavor いちご 🍓.
You’ll piss pink and instantly raise your blood-sugar levels above 200!
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi