Re: Post Your Cartoons and Yuk Yuks

INVICTVS138 wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:07 pm Great now I’m going to be spending time on the internet “researching” “Finland doesn’t exist”
You can't see the Finnish people. That's because they keep snow in their mouths so you can't see their breath as they draw a bead on you from a snow bank.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

CDFingers wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:41 pm
INVICTVS138 wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:07 pm Great now I’m going to be spending time on the internet “researching” “Finland doesn’t exist”
You can't see the Finnish people. That's because they keep snow in their mouths so you can't see their breath as they draw a bead on you from a snow bank.

CDFingers
I have certainly known Finns who would simply smile quietly, and if pressed to speak they might admit to being a figment of your imagination. DO NOT BELIEVE THEM. This is a ploy to avoid taxes.

Also, I'm pretty sure "Finland doesn't exist" is Russian propaganda seeking to justify the 2039 Summer War - AKA, We Learned From Winter The Last Time.

sig230 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:47 am Yet kids seem to have no problems with cursive when it comes to Coke or Pepsi.
That's because those are logos/symbols and not seen as script/cursive. Had they not been told Coke and Pepsi by others they wouldn't have a clue. Many can't read script, can't print worth spit. If not for computers or cell text, they would be silent cause I can't read their hand scrawling. There are exceptions.
"Being Republican is more than a difference of opinion - it's a character flaw." "COVID can fix STUPID!"
The greatest, most aggrieved mistake EVER made in USA was electing DJT as POTUS.