Re: Education tips - how choose best writing service

Talk about anything you like but keep it civil. This is a public forum, the views and opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of the LGC.

Moderators: admin, Inquisitor, ForumModerator, WebsiteContent

lurker
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by lurker »

Scamfighter wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:01 am
even though me and the rest of the group thought
Last edited by lurker on Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CDFingers
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by CDFingers »

The result of using essay writing services instead of writing the essays oneself results in a person whose only job they can land is posting spam about essay writing services.

CDFingers
ImageImage
We can share what we got of yours
'cause we done shared all of mine.

YankeeTarheel
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by YankeeTarheel »

Essay: "How I Was Expelled From My University For Submitting a Paper Written By An Essay-writing Service"
""If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." -- LBJ

TrueTexan
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by TrueTexan »

My wife's a dean at the local Community College. She encourages every instructor and professor in her division to use a service to detect the essay writing service and plagiarism in the students papers. The other Deans across the college do the same. They normally don't expel them just give them an F so they flunk out same effect less hassle.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
The illegal we do immediately; the unconstitutional takes a little longer-Kissinger
Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired.-Swift

K9s
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by K9s »

TrueTexan wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:51 am
My wife's a dean at the local Community College. She encourages every instructor and professor in her division to use a service to detect the essay writing service and plagiarism in the students papers. The other Deans across the college do the same. They normally don't expel them just give them an F so they flunk out same effect less hassle.
Every college I know of uses a centralized service that checks for plagiarism. Students are required to put it through the system first. It makes it harder for people to buy or use previously written essays and papers. Of course, that means that the wealthier students can still pay someone to write original papers for them. Not much you can do about that as a professor, but it makes it easy to see how some of these incompetent & lazy wealthy Ivy League grads made it through school.
The border between civilization and savagery is porous and patrolled by opportunists. Resist fascism. Vote like your democracy depends on it.