Re: Anti-vaxxers have started physically confronting parents taking kids to get shots

I got the monster/extra strength flu shot and the lady giving it to me told me it might "knock me down" for a couple days as the immune system was activated. No shit - 36 hours later I briefly ran a temp. of 101 and hurt all over. Had to take a day of work *but* this last 2 weeks some of my coworkers came down with the real flu. We do a lot of work at hospitals and clinics. Get the damn shot. It's worth it sore arm and 48 hour immune response. Way better than the real thing.

VooDoo
Tyrants disarm the people they intend to oppress.

I am sworn to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Re: Anti-vaxxers have started physically confronting parents taking kids to get shots

VodoundaVinci wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:13 pm I got the monster/extra strength flu shot and the lady giving it to me told me it might "knock me down" for a couple days as the immune system was activated. No shit - 36 hours later I briefly ran a temp. of 101 and hurt all over. Had to take a day of work *but* this last 2 weeks some of my coworkers came down with the real flu. We do a lot of work at hospitals and clinics. Get the damn shot. It's worth it sore arm and 48 hour immune response. Way better than the real thing.

VooDoo
Yeah, the flu's no joke. It's put me in the hospital twice. Get the shot.
"I am not a number, I am a free man!" - Number Six