Re: Beer sales slipping...the alternatives

Y'all don't know the trouble I'm in.

Some of you may recall I live six block away from the Sierra Nevada Brewery with its Tap Room featuring all kinds of experiments and stone fired pizza in a restaurant of copper and wood where you can look through the glass and see the brew kettles. And that's not even the worst! NorCal Brewery, another of the many in this town, is moving its tap room three blocks away, into a 19th Century brick building which was itself a brewery back in the day.

Three blocks away. I have rifles that can hit a beer bottle at that distance if I've not been sampling beers. I mean, life is brutal sometimes. Mass market beer? Puhleeze. I have First World Problems, thank you very much.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

CDFingers wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:22 pm Y'all don't know the trouble I'm in.

Some of you may recall I live six block away from the Sierra Nevada Brewery with its Tap Room featuring all kinds of experiments and stone fired pizza in a restaurant of copper and wood where you can look through the glass and see the brew kettles. And that's not even the worst! NorCal Brewery, another of the many in this town, is moving its tap room three blocks away, into a 19th Century brick building which was itself a brewery back in the day.

Three blocks away. I have rifles that can hit a beer bottle at that distance if I've not been sampling beers. I mean, life is brutal sometimes. Mass market beer? Puhleeze. I have First World Problems, thank you very much.

CDFingers
:lol: A blessing for some, a curse for others...or in your case a double curse. Leave the rifle in the safe and take up darts or foosball, bars always have them. Sierra Nevada, one of the original craft beers and still great brews.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

CDFingers
Manna is all that comes to mind. I'd be in deep doo doo under same circumstances as both within walking or crawling distance!! I'd have to super glue the 3" I just cut off my Nexbelt. :beer2:
"Being Republican is more than a difference of opinion - it's a character flaw." "COVID can fix STUPID!"
The greatest, most aggrieved mistake EVER made in USA was electing DJT as POTUS.

CDFingers
Manna is all that comes to mind. I'd be in deep doo doo under same circumstances as both within walking or crawling distance!! I'd have to super glue the 3" I just cut off my Nexbelt. :beer2:
"Being Republican is more than a difference of opinion - it's a character flaw." "COVID can fix STUPID!"
The greatest, most aggrieved mistake EVER made in USA was electing DJT as POTUS.

CDFingers
And the AA meetings are eight blocks away. :D
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.-Huxley
"We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both." ~ Louis Brandeis,