Our National Spokesperson, Lara C. Smith, was invited to host an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Reddit this past week. She answered numerous questions about the Club and our stances on issues ranging from “assault weapons” bans to whether the NFA needs reform (short answer, yes). There were surprisingly few trolls on the AMA itself and it allowed the Club to reach a new and wider audience than traditional media outlets. If you’d like to read the discussion, and even comment, it can be found here.
- Place-Based Interventions as Root Cause Violence Mitigation
- Redicker Claims Two of Three Class Wins During the National Rimfire Sporter Match
- Sociology of Guns Module 8: Gun Injuries, Suicide, Rights and Responsibilities
- Sociology of Guns Module 7: Gender, Sexuality, and Guns
- Sociology of Guns Module 5: Race and Guns