The San Francisco Chronicle has been a staunch supporter of Gavin Newsom for many years. Unsurprisingly, they have stated that his Prop 63 is sensible and practical, ignoring the fact that its both unnecessary and excessively expensive. However, the editorial board was kind enough to invite me to provide the dissenting opinion in an Op-Ed last week. They kindly gave a shout-out to the LGC at the end.
- Dorsten Leads Air Pistol in November and Overall in CMP’s Monthly Matches
- How To Form a Marksmanship Team, From Someone Who’s Done It
- Marines and Army Leaders Make Historic Showing at 2021 Camp Perry Team Event
- Lara is interviewed by Slate about the Rittenhouse Trial
- The Liberal Gun Club Rittenhouse Trial Statement