The San Francisco Chronicle has been a staunch supporter of Gavin Newsom for many years. Unsurprisingly, they have stated that his Prop 63 is sensible and practical, ignoring the fact that its both unnecessary and excessively expensive. However, the editorial board was kind enough to invite me to provide the dissenting opinion in an Op-Ed last week. They kindly gave a shout-out to the LGC at the end.
- Announcing Our Connecticut Chapter Formation!
- Overview of Negative Outcomes with Guns for Sociology of Guns Seminar (Fall 2020)
- Soc of Guns Seminar Guests Tiffany Johnson and Aqil Qadir on Broadening the 2A Tent
- Guest Lecturer John Johnston: No One Needs a Gun Until They Do
- Gun “Monoculture” And Being A Liberal Gun Owner