The San Francisco Chronicle has been a staunch supporter of Gavin Newsom for many years. Unsurprisingly, they have stated that his Prop 63 is sensible and practical, ignoring the fact that its both unnecessary and excessively expensive. However, the editorial board was kind enough to invite me to provide the dissenting opinion in an Op-Ed last week. They kindly gave a shout-out to the LGC at the end.
- Register Now for the 2024 National Matches at Camp Perry
- Making a 15th century Hand Gonne
- High Attendance, Close Scores Mark CMP’s National Three-Position Air Rifle Postals
- DeJesus, Shannon Find Repeat Wins at 2024 JROTC Service Championship
- Reading Rifle and Revolver’s Advanced Junior Signs with West Point