This content originally appeared at text and was written by admin This content is syndicated and does not necessarily reflect the views or positions of The Liberal Gun Club
- Student Range Visit Reflection #8: Under No Circumstances Should a Gun Be in the Hands of a Typical Citizen
- Differences Between New and Long-Standing US Gun Owners by Wertz, et al.
- Student Range Visit Reflection #7: The Power I Felt Behind the Gun Was Unsettling
- Student Range Visit Reflection #6: I Found the Competitive Nature of the Shooting Very Appealing
- Student Range Visit Reflection #5: I Learned That I Was Capable of Safely Handling a Weapon