Just a reminder during the time of Covid-19 and the various closings and classifications of what’s essential – not all jurisdictions have classified ranges as essential businesses which can or should remain open.If you go to the range, be mindful of whether you are obeying the rules in your jurisdiction. If you post a picture, we don’t know and can’t decide if you are following your local laws. Also, be mindful of the optics of whether you are following just the “spirit” of the rules. If you do go to the range, consider whether it’s truly essential and follow all safety rules for Covid as well as shooting – keep social distances, wear gloves and masks, don’t get together with groups. We want all our folks to stay safe, especially now.
- Student Range Visit Reflection #8: Under No Circumstances Should a Gun Be in the Hands of a Typical Citizen
- Differences Between New and Long-Standing US Gun Owners by Wertz, et al.
- Student Range Visit Reflection #7: The Power I Felt Behind the Gun Was Unsettling
- Student Range Visit Reflection #6: I Found the Competitive Nature of the Shooting Very Appealing
- Student Range Visit Reflection #5: I Learned That I Was Capable of Safely Handling a Weapon